Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Update on Cleaning Supplies

I promised an update on my cleaning supplies, so here we go:

The all purpose cleaner I made works great! I will definitely keep using this. It cleans grease and grime and even cleaned my mirrors without leaving streaks. This one is a winner.

The furniture polish works well. The combination of smells between the lemon juice and tea tree oil is a little strange, but I don't necessarily think it smells bad. You could omit the tea tree oil, but would have to make it fresh when you need it because the tea tree oil works to preserve it. I'm not sure how long the mix will last, but it's still good so far.

The dishwashing detergent worked, but did leave the dishes a bit spotty. Though I know store bought detergent can do the same.

I'm also using a disinfectant since everything goes in my son's mouth. It's made with 4 tablespoons of vinegar, 3 cups of hot water and a couple drops of tea tree oil. This is great for cleaning his plastic toys. This is on my agenda for today!

Let me know if anyone else has tried any of these or found any other combinations that work well!

No comments:

Post a Comment